JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 2d Amendment SPECIFICALLY protects weapons that would be useful to the Militia. US vs Miller, 1939.

The 2d Amendment is an Indiviual Right.
DC vs Heller, 2008.

Laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.
Marbury vs Madison, 1803.

Not a whole lot of grey area.

The 2d Amendment SPECIFICALLY protects weapons that would be useful to the Militia. US vs Miller, 1939.

The 2d Amendment is an Indiviual Right.
DC vs Heller, 2008.

Laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.
Marbury vs Madison, 1803.

Not a whole lot of grey area.

The reason the 2nd is so sought after for skirting/dismantling/removing/etc is if they get rid of it there is nothing to protect the 1st or really any other on the list tbh.

This puke of a candidate also wants to destroy the 1A:

(I'm no longer religious, but my wife is to some degree. And I support the right for everyone to worship the Creator as he or she sees fit, to the hilt. Or to love as he or she wants. To freedom. :s0155:)

Last Edited:
Woa there Cowboy, We have Separation of Church and State Beta, and NO, you cannot use one to dictate to the other what Is and Isn't lawful, legal, moral, or anything other! Constitution dude, Read it!

Gee Beta, thanks for havin faith in us honest law abiding folks, sure makes me wanna do the right thing!

Unfortunately Beta, your faith is misplaced, and your insistence is foolhardy! Yes Beta, I do in fact intend to "Do the Right Thing" I will Retain the lawfully obtained private property I currently own, and I will continue to enjoy their ownership and stewardship of the 2nd thank you very much!
No Beta, I will not be willingly turn in anything, no will I comply with your unlawful scheme, and if you push me, I will push back much harder!

I'll be right there, standing shoulder to shoulder with you. I've put in 44 years on this rock, some good some not. But I'll not roll over and play dead at the hands of our tyrannical leaders. Nope. Not this guy. Some here have asked who would truly stand up for what's right. I solemnly raise my hand.

I'll be right there, standing shoulder to shoulder with you. I've put in 44 years on this rock, some good some not. But I'll not roll over and play dead at the hands of our tyrannical leaders. Nope. Not this guy. Some here have asked who would truly stand up for what's right. I solemnly raise my hand.
Damn, the eyes actually got a little watery there for a bit!

Amen Brother! There's a lot more of us willing to take that stand because we have love of Nation... Guess that makes us Nationalists...

I prefer we take care of this so our children, grandchildren and future generations don't have to. Time to stuff the genie back in the bottle, once for all time.

God Bless America and those Patriots who will to take a stand and defend her, once again.

He backpedaled some tonight. Now he says that he's sure Americans are law abiders and will turn in their ARs and AKs when he makes them illegal.

Yeah. Sure thing Beto. :rolleyes:

He may have backpedaled on the debate stage, but later clarified what the "consequences" of not turning them in would be..............

Beta said:
In that case, I think there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm and to make sure that it is purchased, bought back, so that it cannot potentially be used against somebody else.

So, they "won't go door to door", instead they'll only send the police to "visit" specific citizens to steal property.............

Ray

I have no words for this....

Dan

orourke on gun plan cnn interview this morning.

orourke on gun plan msnbc interview this morning.

And he thinks LEO's will just blindly follow his unconstitutional "laws" and knock on doors.

Silly Beto, have a Coke and a smile and shut the bubblegum up.

Beto has allowed himself to be pushed into a corner he cannot get out of.
He continues to repeat the same things over and over no matter who is interviewing him.
His truly 'unarmed' in the 'War of words'

How do I put this; watching this character is very much like observing a spider in a toilet bowl. Fleetingly amusing until you hit the handle. :p

Beto...To me he appears to be the young kid/guy, 19-22 maybe, young, dumb and full of semen. I can't for the life of me figure out how someone like this gets into a position like this. This guy should really be working at a car wash, gas station, first job(s) kind of thing. After he works his way up in the world and gets some experience and maturity, THEN he get's an assistant manager position somewhere like Dollar General. At THAT time he's on his way. Work hard and long and make something of him self. No, I don't think so. This kid had wealthy folks (guess), and went to college right out of high school. He was smart enough to do all the work, got good grades, and passed with honors. Nowhere in that education was common sense and life lessons taught/learned. What a Putz

The reason the 2nd is so sought after for skirting/dismantling/removing/etc is if they get rid of it there is nothing to protect the 1st or really any other on the list tbh.

Kamala Harris advocated for just that. Eliminating free speech.......Blocking President Trump's twitter account. Locking him out, whatever. Partially on account of Trump's so-called part in causing the Elpaso shootings. And everything else that's not good of course.

The cast of characters on that stage last night, would be strained to collectively reach a triple digit IQ. They all have grandiose plans for violating the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights, yet honestly believe they should be elected to the highest office in the land????

Perhaps those who are current office holders should be charged with Treason, because that's exactly what they're openly talking about on nationally televised debates... :s0054:

My, my, my how this nation has changed in just 60 short years...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top