JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These guys/gals know they hold no candle to the wind. The reason they keep going forward with the circus is because of campaign financing. What happens to all that funding once they cease their candidacy? Hmmm... can't they take a loan out against their funds and then when the PAC dissolves, so does the loan?

I'd run just to be for something that's completely insane just so I could gather up millions in political contributions. Have a magic number in the slush tank and when it hits that amount, call it quits and retire.

Those videos were tough to watch. I definitely saw one Colt 1911, possibly two, a Winchester mod 94, and a couple Rugers - one appeared to be a 10-22 and what looked like a Mini.

I can only imagine what other good stuff there was in those piles.

no grandfathering... hmm I am not okay with this. Its my property that I paid for and they never pay at a buyback what the gun is worth. More importantly, i dont want my ak being shipped to somalia and killing women and kids.

Agree with the sentiment, but please use scare quotes around the term "buy back" -- the term is an ugly trick of language because the government can never buy "back" what it never owned in the first place. The term should only be used in the context of government surplus firearms, but for all other firearms, "buy back" pushes the strange notion that property is merely rented from the Feds, and never truly individually owned. In this way, "buy back" is not only an affront to the 2A, but also the 5A and principles of private property in general.

Don't worry. They won't ship them anywhere. They have other plans for your turned-in firearms.

That was really sad.

EDIT: I get that people might feel that a gun used in a violent crime has bad ju ju or whatever, but how many of those were merely a technical violation of CA's byzantine gun laws and never actually used in a real crime?

Can we still sing, land of the free? There of course is no such thing as a mandatory buy back. There is a thing called tyranny. If the end result is the state kicking in your door with load guns, that is not a buy back.

Can we still sing, land of the free?

There of course is no such thing as a mandatory buy back. There is a thing called tyranny. If the end result is the state kicking in your door with loaded guns, that is not a buy back.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top