Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National BETO O’ROURKE ON AR15S: YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO BUY THEM AT ALL

Dyjital

Reactions
These guys/gals know they hold no candle to the wind. The reason they keep going forward with the circus is because of campaign financing. What happens to all that funding once they cease their candidacy? Hmmm... can't they take a loan out against their funds and then when the PAC dissolves, so does the loan?

I'd run just to be for something that's completely insane just so I could gather up millions in political contributions. Have a magic number in the slush tank and when it hits that amount, call it quits and retire.

Reactions
no grandfathering... hmm I am not okay with this. Its my property that I paid for and they never pay at a buyback what the gun is worth. More importantly, i dont want my ak being shipped to somalia and killing women and kids.
Agree with the sentiment, but please use scare quotes around the term "buy back" -- the term is an ugly trick of language because the government can never buy "back" what it never owned in the first place. The term should only be used in the context of government surplus firearms, but for all other firearms, "buy back" pushes the strange notion that property is merely rented from the Feds, and never truly individually owned. In this way, "buy back" is not only an affront to the 2A, but also the 5A and principles of private property in general.

Reactions
Can we still sing, land of the free? There of course is no such thing as a mandatory buy back. There is a thing called tyranny. If the end result is the state kicking in your door with load guns, that is not a buy back.

Reactions
Can we still sing, land of the free?

There of course is no such thing as a mandatory buy back. There is a thing called tyranny. If the end result is the state kicking in your door with loaded guns, that is not a buy back.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online