JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beto doesn't stand a chance to win the big chair... what he is spouting is blowin in the wind. Also, he should go urinate up a rope!!!

no grandfathering... hmm I am not okay with this. Its my property that I paid for and they never pay at a buyback what the gun is worth. More importantly, i dont want my ak being shipped to somalia and killing women and kids.

All I read is he is spouting nonsense like a Tory.

How unamerican of him.

Next he'll start spouting a fairy tail about a magical place with no crime and no drugs with criminals disarmed.

You know which country that is? Yeah me neither... Because it doesn't exist.

no grandfathering... hmm I am not okay with this. Its my property that I paid for and they never pay at a buyback what the gun is worth. More importantly, i dont want my ak being shipped to somalia and killing women and kids.

Don't worry. They won't ship them anywhere. They have other plans for your turned-in firearms.

Don't worry. They won't ship them anywhere. They have other plans for your turned-in firearms.

tenor.gif

"Beto" O'Rourke is a no-talent metroposer with zero chance of winning.

I've said before, all these unqualified Democrat "candidates" are a diversion. Their job is to draw fire away from Biden.

Is sure is ironic ,that we as a country have gone from encouraging one to own and be proficient with firearms , to a nation that is seemingly willing to give up a basic Right , that safeguards all of the others....:oops:
Andy

This Beto? Beto O'Rourke arrested in 1990s for burglary and DWI. This paragon of virtue? Please say it ain't so.

FELONY ARREST RECORD

As an adult in his mid-20s, O'Rourke was caught breaking into the University of Texas El Paso. Charged with breaking and entering and burglary, he mysteriously avoided trial. A few years later, arrested for drunk driving, he again walked with a "deal." Being the song of a powerful, politically connected County Judge apparently has benefits. O'Rourke dismisses his felony convictions as "youthful pranks" and "mistakes"; it's old news, move along, nothing to see here.

The good thing about every one of the dem candidates coming out so vocally and strongly anti-gun is that there is no question as to what they will do if elected (if they can - the POTUS can't enact legislation, only sign it).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top