Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beta-C Mag for AR15

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by RallySoob, Apr 1, 2009.

1. RallySoob

RallySoob Salem, OR Active Member

Does any1 have one that they have ran alot of rounds through? I'm want to here some user feedback. I'm hearing they dont feed well; after I bought one... :(

2. pirateer2007

pirateer2007 Spokane Wa Member

Never had an issue with mine. It has well over 10,000rds through it. You wont be disappointed!
    Don't over fill it and keep it lubed. The graphite powder works really well I've found.

3. RallySoob

does it over fill easily? as in 'will it hold more than 100'? if so, I might have over filled it already :/

4. pirateer2007

pirateer2007 Spokane Wa Member

If I force it I can get almost 105 in it, but I haven't tried in the last 3 years, so... Moral of the story: Put 5 boxes of 20 in it and call 'er quits :thumbup:

5. uscsoldier

uscsoldier Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

since your local I'll give you $10 and an Ice cream for it:thumbup:

6. RallySoob

7. dr drae

dr drae Seattle Member

8. RallySoob

well I finaly got a chance to run 100rnds through it. No problems to report.... I can't afford to run the next 100 through it till my stockpile starts looking a little more like a stock pile but I can say it feeds great on the 1st run. Loading is easy with the supplied loader. Dont use the Lula loader on it though, ruined about 20 steel penatrators that way :(