JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been hearing about K&M Drive-In _Washougal
K&M.jpg
I just might have to try this place.

Any great cart burgers?
I've decided that in and out is nothing decent.

We have a place over here called the habit. Good stuff.

Worst? Not sure.

Cause Oregon food blows away Idaho food. Suck here.

There are some pretty good mom & pop burger joints in Boise. My favorite one was gone the last time I went through town :(

did it have two drive through lanes?

no, it had the long rectangular burger of exception flavor; it was there for decades before remodeling to look like something besides a 1958 burger stand with a side window. Don't know of owners died or the bigger businesses just bought 'em out.

There was a popcorn vendor down on Broadway for decades, "Vic's" who had the best popcorn on the planet as far as I'm concerned. He grew into a little larger store front, developed additional flavors and finally just closed up with no successor. He mailed tubs of pre-popped all around the world.

'West Side Drive In' out state st was a great burger place during the 50~60s. I know they expanded their menu & have high reviews but I haven't got anything decent to eat there since they cut their trees down about 30 years ago.

Well, I tried to find this thread but resurrected another one from 2011! Oops.:oops:

New Years Eve my wife and I hit up Lil Cooperstown in Willamette for a bite to eat. We hadn't been in there for ages. The menu has chanced, prices are up and the service was darn good. I had the Blue Bacon burger with tots and it was fantastic, but for $15 it damn well better be!

Blue Bacon.jpg

Yesterday was my birthday, and the wife and I made the drive down to Nancy's in Keizer. About an hour drive, but the fry sauce on tap and the large fry is enough to make this grown man cry. :D

Yesterday was my birthday, and the wife and I made the drive down to Nancy's in Keizer. About an hour drive, but the fry sauce on tap and the large fry is enough to make this grown man cry. :D
wtf and u didnt hit me up?

next time youre in my neck of the woods, hit me up! i woulda bought u a dutch bros for your birthday!

happy birthday

Sorry brother. She was like "what do you want for your bday?"

I said "Nancy's".

And rolled there from Hillsboro in my '17 WRX, hitting speeds well beyond 100 around Brooks. :cool:
lol awesome!
ya nancys is good. i like the cajun seasoning on my fries. i always get a small fry LOL the large is too much!!!

We hadn't been there in like a year, so she orders the food as I tap a kidney, and the large fry was WAY more than I remembered.

The drive was good too. ;)

We hadn't been there in like a year, so she orders the food as I tap a kidney, and the large fry was WAY more than I remembered.

The drive was good too. ;)
thats funny man! 3 adults could share the large fry!! their fry sauce is good too.
have you ever got the cajun seasoning on them?

the one thing that annoys me is that they ask if i want everything on my burger as im trying to tell them what i want on my burger. mrs.nancy is a real nice lady too. i service their corvette and caddy at my work from time to time.

i was prob on my way to or from cabelas when you were there for lunch anyway!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top