Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best Wishes!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sgt Nambu, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

We would just like to wish every member of the forum a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to folks of other persuasions! After the horrors and apprehension of the past couple of weeks I hope that all will join with family and friends, have a calm down and enjoy such freedoms and blessings as we still have for the next few days! Bless you all!

Mr. & Mrs. Nambu

2. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Yamhill County Well-Known Member

Ditto and backatcha! Hope everyone fonds some measure of happiness and peace over the holiday season.

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Thank you. Hope you and everybody else here has a great Christmas and new year.

4. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

Thank You SGT and Family and back at ya and to everyone else here Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays!!!!!

5. Wifey

Wifey N.E. PDX Active Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

For those of you that don't have family and/or friends, I wish you the day that you expect. I know tomorrow can be a difficult day for a lot of people as each of our lives are different. Therefore, may you be safe and comfortable.

Wifey

6. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate that. To those of you who don't, Merry Christmas anyway! ;)

7. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

yea they will get over it:laugh: