JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congrats on the 22 years.Feels good don't it? My wife and I are working on our twentythird year as well ,of corse it's not that much work when we get our toys. My wife just got me a Rock River pistol.Gotta love those valley girls

I have to say nice but i have to give my wife the award. The award goes to my wife buying me a Ruger 10 22 and a AR for xmas. She is showing me how to clean the AR due to her knowing more about this gun then me. Now she told me she has to have the 308 and is going to order it. She is the best wife ever and I have been lucky enough to spend 6 years with this amazing women. I will be happy to spend the rest of my life with her.

Been with my Beloved for 42 years. When we got married I had a bad case of gun lust for a .44 BP revolver at the local firearms emporium, and stopped in to look at it regularly. When we were ready to get married I noticed that it was gone, much to my disappointment. We got married on 12/23 so Christmas was right after and we had sojourned to Utah to spend the Holidays with her family. Come time to hand out the presents I found out that she had bought the .44 for me for a Christmas/Wedding gift. Of course I still have it and it will pass to our son. Re: wives - yup I got a good 'un.

Addendum - She feeds me real well too.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top