JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like others have said; milk cows! My Grandmother had a grip of iron until she passed at 93 years old. She milked twice a day for about 45 years.

I fell timber, and logged for about 12 years. Go get a job running a (big) chainsaw, and pounding wedges all day, everyday. You will be very, very strong. You will also lose a lot of weight, and get paid for it! (Then, when you get older, you will have arthritis really bad).

Commercial fishing will also strengthen your hands, forearms, and shoulders. Sometimes you can make a living doing that too.

Make a tight fist like you are going to end a punch. Then hyper flex the fingers as far open of a hand as you can make. Do that full close, tight, full open, extended flex. Over and over again at a speed that you can maintain the full open and full tight close, quickly. This will work your hand strength and your forearm strength and you can do it anywhere, with no equipment.

Edit: I did this regularly growing up in school as a way to dispel excess energy while sitting at a desk. Now I can flex the forearm bones in someones arm if I give their wrist a squeeze.

Last Edited:
The only way to build forearm and hand strength fast.

giphy.gif

working-out-shake.gif
AdmirableHonestEthiopianwolf-max-1mb.gif

Stronger master grip, improved accuracy, faster draw, and even faster split times. Thank you Shake Weight!!! 🥲

The only way to build forearm and hand strength fast.

giphy.gif

View attachment 1282534
View attachment 1282535

Stronger master grip, improved accuracy, faster draw, and even faster split times. Thank you Shake Weight!!! 🥲
Shake weight is an isolation exercise. It doesn't have a range of motion during its use and therefore will produce muscle build up not consistent with a full range of motion.

Long story short: she needs to do much bigger strokes!

A good exercise for arm strength. Get get a 2 foot segment of clothes hanger bar or similar diameter wood or metal bar. Drill a hole in the center and add 5 feet of paracord or rope. Tie a 5-10 pound weight to the other end of the rope. Now standing on a workout bench, roll the rope up and down the bar with your arms parallel to the floor. You can also buy a fancy one.
View attachment 1276293
Feel the burn!
Forearms hurt just looking at this pic.

Guy went to the Dr. complaining of being tired and worn out.

Doc asks him what he has been doing differently and the guy responds that he 'pulled a muscle'

Doc responds and and says, 'Well a pulled muscle shouldn't wear you out' - and the guy responds:

'Well I pulled it a 125 times'.......

I've broken a few knuckles and my right wrist a few times. This helps keep the numbness out of my fingers and strength in my hands/forearms. I also go to the gym regularly. The resistance is adjustable.

image.jpg image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads