JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moved (almost) to the Boise area. Thanks to Caliornia's ammo purchase/sale laws I've got thousands of rounds each of 45ACP, 5.56, 40S&W, and 20 gauge. I'll post in the WTS section, but given the amount of ammo I wonder if a gun show doesn't make more sense; FWIW I have no gun show experience. Just looking for suggestions.

I reload 9mm so don't have a stockpile and I'll keep a supply of 5.56 and some 45ACP for the one "real" 1911 I own.

I would sell the 40 and 20g locally, either thru forum contact or craigs list on your terms (flakes) Probably local forum and web groups from local clubs and sport specific groups such as action shooting ect. I would keep what I have weaponry for such as the 556 and 45.
Just me thinking!

Moved (almost) to the Boise area. Thanks to Caliornia's ammo purchase/sale laws I've got thousands of rounds each of 45ACP, 5.56, 40S&W, and 20 gauge. I'll post in the WTS section, but given the amount of ammo I wonder if a gun show doesn't make more sense; FWIW I have no gun show experience. Just looking for suggestions.

I reload 9mm so don't have a stockpile and I'll keep a supply of 5.56 and some 45ACP for the one "real" 1911 I own.

I just want to see the 1911? ;)

I no longer own a 40S&W and have no desire to own another. There may be a zombie apocalypse scenario where the rounds might be useful, but nothing beyond that is coming to mind.

We haven't touched our 20 gauge shotguns in three years (plus) and I'll probably sell the two we have. Ammo takes up a lot of space and probably not very effective on zombies.

• 22lr - 10's of thousands, but it cycles in most everything except our 1911 22lr conversions. Purchased just before the draconian ammo laws took effect to give my wife a year+ supply for her heavy practice demands. Since I've already trucked it out to ID no reason to sell.
  • 45ACP - well, at least I have one gun chambered in't that round.
  • 5.56 - ok, I've joined a club nearby and I'll probably send some rounds downrange, but I probably won't outlive the ammo supply
  • 9mm - you can pry the 9mm out of my cold dead hands. Even though I reload factory rounds are good for function check.

California only allows a private party to sell 500 rounds/month so I didn't even both trying to sell anything. Look at it this way, California's loss is Idaho's gain.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top