JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've noticed that the most expensive and most difficult to obtain component of reloading is bullets. I've located primers, powders with some ease and ok prices, but holy cow are bullets expensive and hard to find.

Reloading 9mm 115 grains, a box of Berry plated 1000 bullets is about $80. Xtreme bullets is a little more when I buy two boxes of 500. I've only bought them at the Tualatin Cabelas when they've been in sale for about $5 less.

Do you experienced reloaders have suggestions on the cheapest, best way to buy bullets, whether at a local store or online? Or is what I've listed the best that it gets in terms of price and availability? Thanks in advance for all your answers.
try www.bearcreeksupplybullets.com
209-874-4322
they have your 9mm 147 for 38.50 per 500

I got turned onto polymer coated bullets.

Now I'm pretty much only buying from 1 of 3 companies depending on who has the best sales.

Eggleston
Blue Bullet
Acme Bullets

Your delivery driver will love the cardio.

Lol ya right.

I usually order through places that use USPS flat rate, if it fits it ships, boxes.

Last one weighed 67 pounds.

They didn't even attempt a delivery, just put a notice in my mailbox for me to go get it at the office.

I've had to pick up mine all the time from my lazy bubblegum post office.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top