JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So maybe three weeks ago I bought a pistol for $200 bucks. A member had a SARB6P for
sale for the mentioned price, even had a FFL lined up.( which didn't cost an arm and leg) Did some reading and watched a couple of reviews on the SARB6P it sounded ok. I must say this is the best 200 I've ever spent. Ran the pistol through the ringer today, 200rds for the 200 dollar pistol. My wife thought I was crazy. Fired all types of 9mm ammo not one problem.

SAR ARMS (EAA)
SARB6P 9mm
Made in Turkey

No idea, but it looks like a nice pistol, for $200! I can tell by looking at it that I like the ergonomics of it.
I don't believe that accuracy was mentioned?

Got my SCCY CPX-2 for $150+$20 for the transfer.

Runs pretty good. DAO and I prefer da/sa.

But for a cargo shorts gun in 9mm With a lifetime Warrenty it was a great deal.

Accuracy was outstanding.

LOL!!! Then what's the question? Reminds me of that old guy that's bearing witness about his womanizing, in church!
I'll paraphrase,

" Reverend!" "Brother wiredog ain't confessin!" "He's BRAGGIN'!"
LOLOLOL!!! :D Enjoy your new piece, Brother wiredog!!!

Last Edited:
So maybe three weeks ago I bought a pistol for $200 bucks. A member had a SARB6P for
sale for the mentioned price, even had a FFL lined up.( which didn't cost an arm and leg) Did some reading and watched a couple of reviews on the SARB6P it sounded ok. I must say this is the best 200 I've ever spent. Ran the pistol through the ringer today, 200rds for the 200 dollar pistol. My wife thought I was crazy. Fired all types of 9mm ammo not one problem.

SAR ARMS (EAA)
SARB6P 9mm
Made in Turkey
Nicely done!

IMG_0999.JPG

I think you did really well! Nothing wrong with a $200 piece as long as its reliable. I will mention, the SD9VE is a very capable gun for a really low price IMHO. And an Apex spring kit makes it even better!

I got a Ruger Blackhawk in 357 for $275 right of this very board. It looked as if someone let it get a little surface rust. Then they sanded it mostly smooth (they missed a spot!) and I think Parkerized it a nasty matte black. Shoots like a dream. Gonna get a set of fancy pewter grips for it and I think it will come off pretty nice.

Other than that, AGES ago (1980's), I bought a Ruger Security Six off a dealer who was a friend for something like $100. He had bought a giant job lot of used guns and had this SS that needed some work and it wasn't worth his time as he was working on fixing up guns that would bring him much more profit from the lot. I took it home, cleaned out the orange pop that was gumming up the entire works (I think they must have submerged it in pop to get it so fouled). Worked perfect. Sorry I sold it when I needed a bit of cash in the 90's.

I got to shoot a BP6 side by side with a CZ 75 over the weekend. Once I got used to the trigger I shot the BP6 really well. Despite the light weight, recoil was fine. The reset is a little long, but for the money it's not bad at all. Can't seem to find one for $200 though. :)

I got a brand new Savage FVSR and a scope for $80

A couple years ago a was browsing craigslist and saw an ad that said simply: Bersa $80.
Turned out to be a Bersa Thunder .380. It looked a little rough at first, but after I took it apart, reblued the slide and cleaned it up it was like new again. I sold it a week later for $280.
I used the money to buy my Son a Savage FVSR for Christmas. Savage even had a $25 rebate at the time. I used that to get a BSA Sweet 22 scope. What a great gun! an absolute tack driver.
It was an answer to prayer, because it was just after my accident, things were really tight, and I had no idea where I was going to get money for Christmas.

I just picked up a new Taurus PT-709 Slim for $200 including the transfer tax. 'Instinctive point' is a little low for me, but 250 rounds over three brands so far with no failures. I specifically wanted something lighter than my AMT and smaller than the Colt for EDC. I was debating between this one, the LC9S, and the Sig P250. I went with the cheapest option and am not sorry about it yet:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top