Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best Tattoo Shop in Yamhill County?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sbryson21, May 16, 2011.

1. sbryson21

sbryson21 Nampa, ID Member

Anybody know of a good tattoo shop in the yamhill county area?

2. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

I know it's pretty far from Yamhill but I really like the work from this lady in downtown Portland..

above the pearl

3. sbryson21

sbryson21 Nampa, ID Member

Good to go, thanks Jenny. It's at least a start, I'll check it out :thumbup:

4. hendrixfan

hendrixfan Clackamas County Member

Ludacris Ink In Aurora isn't too far. They are located just west of the truck stops on Ehlen Rd. Derek does a good job and is fair in his prices.

5. macdougall29

macdougall29 Newberg, Oregon, United States Active Member

Bad Kitties is in Newberg and there is another shop in Carlton (dont know that one tho)...

6. ta2er

ta2er Oregon Member

There are zero good tattooers in that area that I'm aware of.....I've done a whole lot of coverups from Ludicrous, and if you're gonna come all the way to Portland you have far better options than anything in the Pearl District. Haven't heard too much good or bad about Bad Kitties, but the name is pretty.....awesome? Closest legit artists to you would be Dead Gods Tattoo in Tigard.....Dominick has an impressive trophy collection from tattoo conventions around the world. Nice guys.