JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you want ffp or sfp? I love my Bushnell XRS 4.5 x 30, not cheap but worth every penny. It also comes with a one year money back guarantee ! Here is a link to review.
<broken link removed>

If you are satisfied with your Zeiss why not get another. I battled between the Trijicon 5-20 and the Conquest 5-20 HD5. I went Trijicon because I always wanted one and don't know if I made the right choice really. For a mid grade scope like that I think the Zeiss had better clarity. Now there is a HD5 5-25 for about a grand.

Look at Leupold VX6 too.

Ziess are most impressive and the Night force line is also bright and clear. But then you get what you pay for. And sometimes the best may not be needed.

Weaver tactical 5-15 FFP model 800363.

For sub $800 it is an absolute steal!. Mil/Mil with more than enough adjustment for your distance. No less a scope than the Bushy HDMR, at less cost, and built a little stouter. Another friend down in the dessert, who has several NF's chooses to use the Weaver mostly now. When we stretch out really far, he likes the SWFA 5-20HD. But the price goes up

I had the same question a few months back for a scope on my .308, I ended up getting the Vortex PST 4-16X50, it also comes in 6-24 but I wanted to be able to hunt with it. The minimum of 6 power would not be very handy in the woods.
The Vortex has really nice glass, illuminated reticle, and FFP. It is pretty heavy though, my next purchase will have to be a very nice sling so I can carry that beast for more than an hour.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top