JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm finding it impossible to find reloading powders for pistol, all the internet sources and local stores seem to only be getting rifle powders. Is there somewhere I'm missing? where do you guys get your pistol powders?

You have to be pretty aggressive about it if you want a specific powder. Find out when stores get their deliveries and try to get there as early as possible. You also have to be ready to buy. I've found being prepared to buy is better then anything as I've "lucked" into shops having powder and I can take advantage of it when I am there. Frankly, and please don't take this as being rude, if I had a source for hard to find powder I wouldn't be posting it on a public forum where are "Bob Scalper" member or not could read it.

Frequent your lgs, wallmart, bimart, sportsmans, and other places like that. Nobody is having luck, but it is out there. If you are willing to pay a bit more, just look in the reloading classifieds. Stuff usually comes up there from time to time.

Natchez has titegroup. I just got 10 pounds. Unless I find WST in a few months it looks like I will be switching to titegroup for my 45.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top