JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally decided I should have some dedicated cold-weather boots and did a ton of research last winter before deciding on the Vasque Snowburban II in Olive. They got high marks for waterproofness, comfort, traction, and warmth. Plus, they were under $200.

Bought them and only got to wear them once last year. Was impressed by how comfortable they were for a snow boot, but didn't really get to try them out due to non-existent winter.

Finally got some winter weather here this year and was able to wear them all this week in temps from 5 degrees to 20 degrees and in snow up to 1.5' deep. I've worn them hiking in the snow, shoveling, driving my UTV, and around the office.

I think these are the best winter boots I have ever owned. My feet have never gotten cold, or wet, or sore since wearing them. They are a clunky winter boot, but they aren't nearly as clunky as previous boots I've had. They have a lot of support and are actually pretty comfortable. The grip on ice and snow is impressive, and they seem to be holding up quite well.

CQlpXOGYTzaoV3ZI5fxbuQ.jpeg

250658_JCY_1.jpeg

vasque makes good stuff. For comparisons sake, what other snow boots have you tried?
Before this set, I had some Columbia boots that were OK, but weren't comfortable and were just too "clunky". Before those, I had some Rocky hunting/snow boots with 800 grams of thinsulate that were also uncomfortable, and they fell apart after being worn less than a dozen times. Total garbage.

Nice. I just put waterproof socks on and wear my surplus desert boots or a similar boot by S&W. Both are about the same comfort and durability. They can get soaked all the way through and my feet are still fine. I have to take out the cushioned insoles to get the socks to fit but they're still comfortable. I've been using Ener-gel insoles in everything lately and they really help. https://www.energelinsole.com/

Those arnt boots, now these are boots...(insert crocodile Dundee voice),,I got these bad boys a few weeks back for 45.00 reg 400...water proof, snake proof, libtard proof lololol...cant wait for hunting season.

IMG_2132.JPG IMG_2133.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads