JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it looks like SWR has two models avaliable for 9mm:

Trident9
Shadow

Here's another question I forgot to ask:

From the apparent 20-30db sound reduction, is it even worth the time and effort to get a suppressor?

Are suppressors for pistols worth it?

I don't get into the db numbers. I like actually listening to the cans to see what I like.

The Trident is noticeably quieter than others.

Definately worth getting, unlike centerfire rifle cans. You still need hearing protection for those.

With regards to sound reduction. One of the main reasons for a suppressor is not to make it "Hollywood" quiet. Instead it makes the gun not sound like a gun when fired. Added benefits are no ears, fun, fun, and did I mention fun. Too bad we aren't allowed to hunt with them like in Europe.

Actually it is legal to hunt with a suppressor and this was from the State Police and Fish and Wildlife.

talk to them on the 1800 number on the synopsis.

As long as you have the required federal paperwork and its registered in your name and legal, you can use it for hunting.

Actually it is legal to hunt with a suppressor and this was from the State Police and Fish and Wildlife.

talk to them on the 1800 number on the synopsis.

As long as you have the required federal paperwork and its registered in your name and legal, you can use it for hunting.

I knew it was ok for varmiting but didn't realize you could on the "game" hunts. I'll give them a call.

Thx

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top