JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

Looking for guidance on the best scope mounts for putting the Crossfire II on my 10/22. Optics Planet has some very helpful folks, but they sent me the wrong size and I want to get this right. Thanks for any help!

Put a rail on top then get some Warne rings. Steel, vertical split ones.

Last forever.

Hey all, I went with the Warne scope rings and mount, which are probably overkill considering that the riflescope is Chinese-made. Oh well, live and learn.

Hey all, I went with the Warne scope rings and mount, which are probably overkill considering that the riflescope is Chinese-made. Oh well, live and learn.
My Vortex Viper was made in the Philippines, yet it's hugely popular and super robust with great glass. My PA 1-6x24 ACSS was made in China and they're superb. Hi Points are made in the USA and are hot garbage. My Tacoma was made in Canada yet it didn't smell like maple syrup when I got it. Don't get too hung up on place of manufacture, go by unbiased long term reviews and proven use in the field.

My Vortex Viper was made in the Philippines, yet it's hugely popular and super robust with great glass. My PA 1-6x24 ACSS was made in China and they're superb. Hi Points are made in the USA and are hot garbage. My Tacoma was made in Canada yet it didn't smell like maple syrup when I got it. Don't get too hung up on place of manufacture, go by unbiased long term reviews and proven use in the field.
Thanks for the feedback! Never heard of Tacoma scopes - are they any good? You are right, of course. I freely confess to a strong bias against buying PRC/CCP products; primarily because they are rapidly transitioning from 'rival' to straight-up enemy, and also because of this book. Just to be clear, I have nothing against the Han Chinese or any of the other myriad ethnic groups now living in bondage under that godless communist regime. I hope someday they can live as free people in their own country.

Thanks for the feedback! Never heard of Tacoma scopes - are they any good? You are right, of course. I freely confess to a strong bias against buying PRC/CCP products; primarily because they are rapidly transitioning from 'rival' to straight-up enemy, and also because of this book. Just to be clear, I have nothing against the Han Chinese or any of the other myriad ethnic groups now living in bondage under that godless communist regime. I hope someday they can live as free people in their own country.
Sorry, I meant my Toyota Tacoma! ;) 😉 I would take a look at any optic with Japanese glass. Simply the best (Vortex Razor for example).

Sorry, I meant my Toyota Tacoma! ;) 😉 I would take a look at any optic with Japanese glass. Simply the best (Vortex Razor for example).
Oops ... and here I got all excited. Oddly enough, I was looking at new(ish) used Tacomas online today since they are pretty much the only p/u you can find with stick shift anymore. Just wish they sold the diesel Hilux here ...
I recently got a very nice Primary Arms 1-8x scope from Japan, will let you know how it runs once I get it mounted on my AR, which I am seriously thinking of reconfiguring as an SBR in light of how things are drifting lately ...
Take care and have a good weekend!

Oops ... and here I got all excited. Oddly enough, I was looking at new(ish) used Tacomas online today since they are pretty much the only p/u you can find with stick shift anymore. Just wish they sold the diesel Hilux here ...
I recently got a very nice Primary Arms 1-8x scope from Japan, will let you know how it runs once I get it mounted on my AR, which I am seriously thinking of reconfiguring as an SBR in light of how things are drifting lately ...
Take care and have a good weekend!
I've been looking at those too. Let me know! And you as well.

I don't mind giving my funny money to China for their hard work and physical goods.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top