JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really like my Vortex Razor gen 2, heavy, but great scope. Precision Rifle Blog did an amazing scope comparison a few years back. Should give a good baseline for what you are looking for.

2 votes for the Mark 5 HD. I shoot 1 mile with mine. However I also love my VX3 LRP's. I shoot 1,000 yards with them no problem and they are $900.

Nightforce 15-55X competition model. I have a 2013 model and would buy another one with the zero stop if I had money to burn.

If I was on more of a budget though I would buy two 10-50X Sightron SIII for the same amount. Amazing scopes for the money.

There is no shortage of quality optics in that price range. I would set desired parameters and go from there. Stuff like MOA VS MRAD vs BDC, 1st vs 2nd focal plane, magnification range, reticle design, illuminated vs non-illuminated, etc.

I am a Kahles fan.

Mark 5 has good reviews
Nightforce makes excellent scopes
Hard to go wrong with the razor G2
A bit cheaper but the athlon Cronus is a solid contender.
Personally I feel that price range is tough because for less you get scopes that will absolutely hang with them and your fairly close to tier 1 glass prices.

Kahles 10-50 MOAK has ED glass and can be found within your price point. Very high quality.
Schmitt & Bender is also excellent though harder to find in your range
Sightron SVSS also has ED glass and is on sale at Grafs.com. I like the 27008 model
Nightforce competition features ED glass and competes well with this group

March & Valdada are also in the game though pricey like the S&B

To save money, several competitors shoot either the Sightrons SIIIs, Nightforce Precision Benchrest, or the Vortex Golden Eagle.

Things to consider. Glass quality, reticle options and turret options.
Mirage is a fact of competition The higher quality the optics are, the better you can manage mirage.
Scopes marked ED don't have to have all lenses ED quality. Ask the manufacturer.

Reticles are personal. I like both cross hair with dot as well as ranging reticles. They both work.
Illuminated reticles are a plus especially with black bullseyes

Turrets can make a big difference in quickly adjusting to different ranges.
I personally think the Kahles & Vortex Golden Eagle have some of the best turrets.
The Kahles turret is large, easy to read, and can be trusted.

Have fun shopping!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top