JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I miss Top Gear. I know that there is a new one on now, but it is crap. Those three guys really made that show worth watching.
Amazon is making a new series with the boys. Think it's coming this fall.
I miss Top Gear. I know that there is a new one on now, but it is crap. Those three guys really made that show worth watching.
Amazon is coming out with a new series with the boys. I think it's out this fall.

Amazon is making a new series with the boys. Think it's coming this fall.

Amazon is coming out with a new series with the boys. I think it's out this fall.

So is Amazon making a new series with the boys, coming out this fall? :D

tonight:

image.jpeg

My fire table. It started out when I acquired a 2 x 4 steel loading dock ramp for cheap on craigslist. The "vision" came later. The rest was from salvage material, also cheap.
Got it so hot from embers one night that it melted the metal in the center. Put a layer of bricks down after that and never had a problem.

View attachment 299198

The mower bar trim on the legs is a nice touch..."Farmall Cub"?

Brutus Out

Mine needs a bungee cord to hold inverted otherwise you have to stand there hand hold the damn thing!
I saw one of the idiots at ARCO one day put the gas nozzle in one of the rod holders of a guy's boat. About 3 of us yelled at him all at the same time.
Poor guy about crapped his pants, until the boat owner showed him where the fuel filler was. He let the boat owner pump it after that, no questions asked.

I saw one of the idiots at ARCO one day put the gas nozzle in one of the rod holders of a guy's boat. About 3 of us yelled at him all at the same time.
Poor guy about crapped his pants, until the boat owner showed him where the fuel filler was. He let the boat owner pump it after that, no questions asked.

That's funny right thur:D

They watch me fill my tank on my motorcycle. One look at a big biker in leather is all they need.
One of the bennies of riding a motorcycle.:cool:
Brutus Out

Never thought about that as all my trips happened to be in WA. I wouldn't trust someone else to fill the tank of a bike I was riding.

Mine needs a bungee cord to hold inverted otherwise you have to stand there hand hold the damn thing!
If its a real picky fill or spills gas bring ball point pen and put it directly at the end of the trigger latch, usually solves the problem even on dual tanks with the 90 degree fill, its slow but its better than money on the ground.

Most of it is these damn vapor traps that are used these days, they kick the nozzle out of the old school filler necks most rigs had until the screw in plastic caps now days! I will try the pen trick and see if that works! Still probably going to have to stand there and hold it!

Not my Idea, but I stole it any way! Mine is powered by a wrecked Yamaha Warrior with reverse that I picked up on Craigs, the tracks were an amazon deal and are 20'' wide and 163'' long and has a 4'x4' bed and seats two! the front axle has a diff and breaks for steering!
I need one of those for my other house! Gravel driveways and rocky beaches.

I need one of those for my other house! Gravel driveways and rocky beaches.
I built mine to haul firewood during winter with several feet of snow, plus, it haul's azz when needed like trips into town ( 8 miles each way @ 45 mph) and it's pretty fun to drive! I had a Cushman Trackster, and it was no where as capable as this, despite being slightly smaller!

Post up what you've found or made!

This is for fun and not to bash anyone, but dang if we hill folk aren't inventive by using what's available:D
Just last night I took an old $5 camera tripod with extendable legs and mad it into a set of shooting sticks for my air rifle. I will try to get a picture up. All together with the cost of the tools, binder clips I took apart and straightened, and the tripod I bought years ago it cast around $12.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top