JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i can relate to most of these:

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

I thought I would post something I made. I work with a guy that grew up in a small town in eastern Washington and he calls it..."Redneck Engineering". What I have made is a hot wire foam cutter. It is not perfect but works like a dream.

IMG_2658_zpsgilxdwem.jpg IMG_2659_zpsgkyt6zc3.jpg IMG_2663_zpsxpwsc1ja.jpg IMG_2660_zpshnhlv1to.jpg IMG_2661_zpssrlrfdwv.jpg IMG_2664_zpsuzif1edp.jpg IMG_2665_zpsk1ibl9iz.jpg

That reminds me of one of the flight mechanics we had, he had a die grinder hooked up to a blender on one of the shop tool boxes, and would mix up smoothies at shift change! talk about fast food! lol

I thought I would post something I made. I work with a guy that grew up in a small town in eastern Washington and he calls it..."Redneck Engineering". What I have made is a hot wire foam cutter. It is not perfect but works like a dream.

I assume the transformer primary side is 110vac, what's the voltage on the secondary side that you're running through the cutter, and are you running that dimmer switch through the primary or secondary?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top