JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Redneck-Motorboat.jpg

baby gate.
for some reason I had it in my head all baby gates were expensive and so I wasn't going to buy one so I went to work on an old pallat with a hand saw and some wood screws and couple hours later viola. Next day I saw a baby gate at Freddies for like 20 bucks... so I threw some beer in the cart.

I don't know why I'm incriminating myself like this... Selection_002.jpg

My fire table. It started out when I acquired a 2 x 4 steel loading dock ramp for cheap on craigslist. The "vision" came later. The rest was from salvage material, also cheap.
Got it so hot from embers one night that it melted the metal in the center. Put a layer of bricks down after that and never had a problem.

IMG_20160624_164207.jpg

I can relate to home ingenuity if you post your own back-yard creation. Just to pull in images found on the net, we can all do that. Let's try to keep the originality and post your own to "earn" the likes. Least if it's your doins, say so!!

Here's my low rent yard cart. All made with crap from the goodwill bins. Under fifteen bucks invested but a lot of fun making it. Good times.

IMG_20160624_191131.jpg

Here's a nifty tool that I invented years ago.
I used an old import car jack that I had laying around.
It helps you straighten bowed deck boards into a perfect straight line and it's invaluable when laying down T&G flooring plywood sheets in new construction by yourself

Just lay an 8' 2x4 against the groove, position the jack upright against the 2x4 and while turning the crank, tap the 2x4 on either side of the jack with a light weight sledge hammer to set the T&G tight before nailing.
For wood or composite deck boards, omit the 2x4 and position the jack right up against the deck board and crank till it's straight. It holds the board perfectly in position while you fasten it down.
I made this one to fit both 2x and 4x wide joists.
It also can help lift heavy deck beams up to level while cutting replacement posts.

joist pro 002.JPG

joist pro 001.JPG

joist pro 003.JPG

Not my Idea, but I stole it any way! Mine is powered by a wrecked Yamaha Warrior with reverse that I picked up on Craigs, the tracks were an amazon deal and are 20'' wide and 163'' long and has a 4'x4' bed and seats two! the front axle has a diff and breaks for steering!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top