JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You only need 2 or 3 stations.
Best? Dillon Super 1050--built-in primer pocket swaging station
More than good enough? Lee Pro 1000
Press I am totally happy with? Hornady L-N-L. I haven't had any of "problems" the blue boys love to talk about. Wonderful press, but I now have three 1050s so my son now has my L-N-L.
Even better--forget the progressive press unless you are shooting 500+ a week.

LOL. I dont know who has the time to load 500 rounds a week on a single stage but it sure isnt me... I got a business to run, a wife to keep satisfied, horses to work and guns to shoot.

Theres no point in spending 8-10 hours a week reloading ammo when I can work those 8-10 hours and buy a progressive press that will cut my time at the bench into tenths... :gun14:

Press I am totally happy with? Hornady L-N-L. I haven't had any of "problems" the blue boys love to talk about.

That's the way it goes with everything. I used to own a Chrysler product from the 70's. I never had any problems with mine but the collective opinion was that Chrysler vehicles from the 70's were crap. Sometimes one gets lucky.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top