JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NWFers--

Would very much appreciate your feedback regarding current pricing on Glock 34 offerings between Mount Vernon and Vancouver. Not seeing many of these offered used on NWF or SGN so looks like I'll be buying retail in the next couple of months. Any input you can provide would be helpful.

Tks--

--mja

And who really wants to deal with the little LEO wanna bees at the marksman?
I'll never step foot in that place again.

I'll bet Mo at Federal Way Discount has as good a price on Glocks as you will get.
He likes 'em and sells a lot of them

And who really wants to deal with the little LEO wanna bees at the marksman?
I'll never step foot in that place again.

I'll bet Mo at Federal Way Discount has as good a price on Glocks as you will get.
He likes 'em and sells a lot of them

The OP wasn't asking for your personal opinion of a gun shop, he was asking for local pricing on a particular model which I have provided and you have not. Thank you for your input though.

At least you are more helpful than this...

buy a 1911.....

i was in f.w. today. so those guys and looked at that gun. 609$ and i am getting it... but more to come. and so does west coast armory. not sure price. will update tue...

Are you a GSSF member? If not, join for two years and you will immediately get a coupon to buy a Glock at LE prices, a pretty nice discount. More than covers the $60 initial cost. The second year you get another discount coupon. If you only join for one year you have to wait a year to get one coupon. If you go to their website it explains how the program works, how to find a dealer that takes the coupon (I believe Keiths takes it) and what the discounted price is. It also allows you to take Glock armorers course (normally not open to the public) and to compete in GSSF matches.

Are you a GSSF member? If not, join for two years and you will immediately get a coupon to buy a Glock at LE prices, a pretty nice discount. More than covers the $60 initial cost. The second year you get another discount coupon. If you only join for one year you have to wait a year to get one coupon. If you go to their website it explains how the program works, how to find a dealer that takes the coupon (I believe Keiths takes it) and what the discounted price is. It also allows you to take Glock armorers course (normally not open to the public) and to compete in GSSF matches.

$507 if you are a qualifying GSSF member.

http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf