Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best price on a Glock 34?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by fishkisser101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. fishkisser101

fishkisser101 Orcas Island Member

NWFers--

Would very much appreciate your feedback regarding current pricing on Glock 34 offerings between Mount Vernon and Vancouver. Not seeing many of these offered used on NWF or SGN so looks like I'll be buying retail in the next couple of months. Any input you can provide would be helpful.

Tks--

--mja

2. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

buy a 1911.....

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

The Marksman in Puyallup has Glock 34's and a 17L if you want to go with an even longer barrel for $639.99 each. I didn't know they even still made the 17L until I saw a new one in their case. www.themarksman.net/subcategories/60/Glock.html

4. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

And who really wants to deal with the little LEO wanna bees at the marksman?
    I'll never step foot in that place again.

I'll bet Mo at Federal Way Discount has as good a price on Glocks as you will get.
    He likes 'em and sells a lot of them

5. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

The OP wasn't asking for your personal opinion of a gun shop, he was asking for local pricing on a particular model which I have provided and you have not. Thank you for your input though.

At least you are more helpful than this...

6. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....wonder what this means?

7. Chipperxd

Chipperxd Buffalo Active Member

You suggest a 1911 when the OP is asking about a doublestack polymer 9mm gun...wow...

As for the pricing for a brand new one, I've seen them go for around 560.00 and high as 600 bucks in some places.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  8. slind

slind Seattle, WA Member

i was in f.w. today. so those guys and looked at that gun. 609$ and i am getting it... but more to come. and so does west coast armory. not sure price. will update tue...

9. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

Are you a GSSF member? If not, join for two years and you will immediately get a coupon to buy a Glock at LE prices, a pretty nice discount. More than covers the $60 initial cost. The second year you get another discount coupon. If you only join for one year you have to wait a year to get one coupon. If you go to their website it explains how the program works, how to find a dealer that takes the coupon (I believe Keiths takes it) and what the discounted price is. It also allows you to take Glock armorers course (normally not open to the public) and to compete in GSSF matches.

10. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

If you find them for $560, buy them.

That is below dealer cost.

11. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

$507 if you are a qualifying GSSF member.

http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

12. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

13. bzltyr

bzltyr Portland Metro area Active Member

Im looking today. cant decide on 34 or 35. Ill check and come back with price.

14. China man

China man Washington Member

+1
    I was there earlier this week and that was the same g34 I was going to refer the O.P. to. Its a damn good price.

15. ConcealedCarrie

ConcealedCarrie People's Republic of Washington Member

If you have trouble finding one, try West Coast Armory in Bellevue. Last time I was in they had Gens 3 and 4; just over $600, and a really nice shop with an awesome staff.

16. chizuck

chizuck central Wa. Member

I know of a shop in Yakima Wa the sales all new guns 20 over wholesale + shipping and thats only 5 buck normally. PM me if you want more info.