JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just went to Batteries Plus off of TV Hwy in Beaverton today to buy some 123 batteries for my Surefire lights. The best price they had, buying in bulk, was $3.99 per each. OUCH!!! I bought 10, but am wondering if anyone else has found a better deal locally or mail order on 123 batteries.

Maybe get a group buy going?

I usually have the Surefire ones in stock for $24 per 12pack.

Thanks Deadeye. Looks like shelf life is 10 years from your link, so I will be conservative and assume 5 years for storage purposes.

Coctailer, will you be at the next Hillsboro gun show? If you will be, let me know and I will pick up a couple of twelve packs from you if you have them.

Last Edited:
my local gun store has them $24 for 12 surefire batteries. You can;t go wrong with surefire battery. They have more juice than other brand also stay away from chinese batteries. Also don't order directly from surefire. Turn out you have to pay over $35 for a box of 12 batteries.... -_-"

Buying directly from Surefire.com will get you the freshest batteries, and guaranteed not to be cheap Chinese counterfeits that burst or fade. Yes, there are fake Surefire batteries out there, and no way to tell which are which; it has been reported on cop boards. Surefire.com sells a dozen for $22.50, but you do have to add shipping fees. For what it is worth, I had a Surefire light with Surefire battery in it stored in a bugout bag for FIFTEEN years, and when I recently pulled it out it was blindingly bright as new. I am in a fourth floor apartment, yet I can BLAST drug dealers parked in cars below me with a flood of light that causes them to peel out.....................elsullo

I have used a lot of SF batteries over the years, including the ones that came with new lights this year. I have been dealing with Brightflashlights.com: Your Source For Personal Carry Lights, Tactical Lights, Weapons Lights and AR15 Parts, Sights & Accessories for several years now and is a great guy to deal with. I have been using the Battery Station brand he sells. I just paid $60/50 batteries. I go though about a box a year and this is my 3rd box of these. I have not noticed any life difference between these and SF batteries.

I have used a lot of SF batteries over the years, including the ones that came with new lights this year. I have been dealing with Brightflashlights.com: Your Source For Personal Carry Lights, Tactical Lights, Weapons Lights and AR15 Parts, Sights & Accessories for several years now and is a great guy to deal with. I have been using the Battery Station brand he sells. I just paid $60/50 batteries. I go though about a box a year and this is my 3rd box of these. I have not noticed any life difference between these and SF batteries.

Tried their web site, but is under construction. Will try later.

Wholesale Sports in Salem has Viridian (a company that makes green lasers/lights) 123 batteries for $4.99 per 3 pack. Im sure they have the same life as other brands.

Indeed the Chinese 123s have been bursting and destroying expensive gear.. buy US made. Streamlight markets the cheapest US made I have seen

Read the info about battery at SureFire website.

Sometimes surefire have free shipping deal.

coctailer's price is very reasonable. Cheaper than whole sale sports.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top