JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

Looking for suggestions for Portland area suppressor dealers. I'm wanting to get my first can, most likely a SilencerCo Omega9k but I'm also toying with the idea of getting a Hybrid so I can use it on my AR's as well. Still researching his, opinions on that are welcome as well. SilencerCo is also running that $200 promotion right now too which sweetens the deal as well. Was also looking at the Liberty Mystic X because it's on a good sale right now at silencershop. As far as hosts for the can, I have a CZ SP-01, Glock 19 (will get a threaded barrel), CZ Scorpion on the way, and an AR-15.

I'd prefer to order though a local business as I like to support them as much as possible, but the prices online can be hard to beat. Being this will be my first NFA item I would really like someone who will help me with the whole paperwork process and not make me feel like an idiot for not knowing all about. Also not sure how an online purchase works with these, assuming it's similar to buying a firearm online? Just needs to transfer to nfa able dealer? Thanks in advance for helping a NFA noob out!

I highly recommend Curt's Discount Shooters Supply in Gladstone.
Curt's daughter Hillery is the one to talk to about NFA transfers, trusts and other pertinent info that you may need to know.
Their prices are reasonable and when I was buying my suppressors, they gave you a free muzzle adapter with each can that they sold to you.

I highly recommend Curt's Discount Shooters Supply in Gladstone.
Curt's daughter Hillery is the one to talk to about NFA transfers, trusts and other pertinent info that you may need to know.
Their prices are reasonable and when I was buying my suppressors, they gave you a free muzzle adapter with each can that they sold to you.

I would also suggest Curt's. Hillery is very very well versed with the ins/outs of all things NFA be it form 1 or form 4. I've bought multiple suppressors there and she was very very helpful each time.

I ended up buy the Mystic X from silencershop, was too good a price to pass up. Using their fingerprint and photo kiosk was ridiculously easy. I would much rather spend my money locally, but $ saved is $ saved.

I second Oregon Rifleworks, great people over there. Recently started a job in Tigard so I have been in there a lot, always super helpful and friendly.

Hey all,

Looking for suggestions for Portland area suppressor dealers. I'm wanting to get my first can, most likely a SilencerCo Omega9k but I'm also toying with the idea of getting a Hybrid so I can use it on my AR's as well. Still researching his, opinions on that are welcome as well. SilencerCo is also running that $200 promotion right now too which sweetens the deal as well. Was also looking at the Liberty Mystic X because it's on a good sale right now at silencershop. As far as hosts for the can, I have a CZ SP-01, Glock 19 (will get a threaded barrel), CZ Scorpion on the way, and an AR-15.

I'd prefer to order though a local business as I like to support them as much as possible, but the prices online can be hard to beat. Being this will be my first NFA item I would really like someone who will help me with the whole paperwork process and not make me feel like an idiot for not knowing all about. Also not sure how an online purchase works with these, assuming it's similar to buying a firearm online? Just needs to transfer to nfa able dealer? Thanks in advance for helping a NFA noob out!
You can purchase one online, esp through Silencer Co. but if you buy out of a dealers stock it saves a lot of time, but in suppressor buying time is a relative term! Use a dealer with a Silencer Co kiosk. Makes the paperwork must simpler. You'll fill out the Form 4s and do the fingerprint check and then you'll forget about it until this time next year.

You can purchase one online, esp through Silencer Co. but if you buy out of a dealers stock it saves a lot of time, but in suppressor buying time is a relative term! Use a dealer with a Silencer Co kiosk. Makes the paperwork must simpler. You'll fill out the Form 4s and do the fingerprint check and then you'll forget about it until this time next year.
I think you mean Silencer Shop.

https://www.silencershop.com

Funny thing is that they are not a SilencerCo dealer.

Where's the closest SilencerShop? Aren't they in Texas?
They are in Austin TX. Others will have to tell you where other kiosks are. I have seen them at Rich's GS (Donald OR - 8-10 mi s of Wilsonville) and MK Tactical in Hillsboro.

Cant purchase them from the kiosk but you can do all the work for the ATF forms on them. Buy local out of their stock and skip the Form 3 wait time.

They are in Austin TX. Others will have to tell you where other kiosks are. I have seen them at Rich's GS (Donald OR - 8-10 mi s of Wilsonville) and MK Tactical in Hillsboro.

Cant purchase them from the kiosk but you can do all the work for the ATF forms on them. Buy local out of their stock and skip the Form 3 wait time.
You can do fingerprints, insert a picture and they'll do the paper copy and submit it to the ATF for you. Still have to buy the stamp tho. Call around and ask. Don't know if the SS has a list of kiosk sites on line.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top