JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If your rifle(s) can handle the Russian steel case stuff, and you can't wait/don't want to have some shipped, theres a forum member in Keizer selling Tullamo by the case.

WTS OR - 1000 ROUNDS TULAMMO 223 REM 55 GRAIN FMJ STEEL CASE (5.56)

If you have a bit of time before your visit, order some up online and have it shipped to your family. Usually takes around a week from SGammo & Bulkammo, but may be up to 11 days now.

Last Edited:
NW ammo and supply by the Salem airport usually has decent prices. Last time I was there, they had Wolf Gold 55g for $190/500 rounds. Not internet prices but not bad for a store. Might want to give them a call first because of the high demand. <broken link removed>

Edit: BiMart has 100 packs of American Eagle for $35. <broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Thanks for the replies, guys. I can still have ammo shipped to my current address in CA, but since I'm heading up in less than 10 days I figured I'd find out if there are any local shops I can buy ammo from- save on the shipping and/or CA sales tax.

Geno

NW ammo and supply by the Salem airport usually has decent prices. Last time I was there, they had Wolf Gold 55g for $190/500 rounds. Not internet prices but not bad for a store. Might want to give them a call first because of the high demand. <broken link removed>

Edit: BiMart has 100 packs of American Eagle for $35. <broken link removed>

Almost forgot about Bi-Mart too- I'll be sure to swing buy the store in Keizer on River Rd. and the Salem store on Lancaster Dr. to check what ammo deals they got. The weather is nice in Oregon right now, so I'm sure most gun owners are shooting when they get the chance.

Geno

Hi, yeah it's 5.56.

Not loose, they're 20rd boxes (1 CASE OF 25), plus 3 20 round boxes by themselves.

Shoot me a PM in regards to wheres' & whens once your settled.

-Also, Bi-Mart has Federal 5.56 "mini-cans" of 120 this week thru Thursday at $43.97 that's about $.37 / rd. Not sure if Keizer or Salem has any, haven't done a shop yet this week.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top