JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey all, its time i upgrade my arsenal storage, which shouldve been done some time ago. anywho, lookin at buyin a safe lately. ive shopped around at the obvious places, sportsmans, wholesale sports, sportco, ect....are there any other places average Joe wouldnt 'think' to look? ive heard costco or sams club? i was a little surprised at that suggestion but ill check it out. anyone got any other referrals?

Tyler.

You will find boxes with locks at Costco and Sam's Club, but they are not quality. Look in to Liberty, more money, great warranty and service.

Costco online and it's delivered to your door. They have them in some stores also if you want it same day. I bought a Cannon brand from them and have been happy with it.

Do not buy a low end Liberty (fatboy) just tap the side and you will know why.

how about when the sportsmans show comes through the PNW? its at the Puyallup Fair Grounds here again soon...should i expect decent prices and selection there? not lookin for anything REAL big, maybe 10 rifle cap with a shelf for pistols and ammo, but i want it to be heavy.

Buy Browning.
I built them in college.
There awesome.
Heck, I will sell you mine. I need a bigger one.
Mine is black cherry in color, digital combo, lights, mirror.
Holds around 30 guns. Door holds guns.

I think the biggest issue is price - you can spend $500 to $2000 and someone will tell you that the one you bought can be broken into within 8 minutes or hauled off or some other "obvious" flaw. Or you can spend $3000+ on the premium brands/models and feel more secure. Look at the reasons you are upgrading, value of your collection and most likely scenarios and then buy accordingly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top