JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know I can separate and sort and sell spent brass on this site and other places.
But, I have a large bag of mixed spent brass. Over 30 pounds I don't feel like sorting. I see a few places online and you can ship it to them and they send you a check.
Anybody have experience doing this?
Any good local PDX and surrounding area places I can sell it local?

I know I can separate and sort and sell spent brass on this site and other places.
But, I have a large bag of mixed spent brass. Over 30 pounds I don't feel like sorting. I see a few places online and you can ship it to them and they send you a check.
Anybody have experience doing this?
Any good local PDX and surrounding area places I can sell it local?
I'm sure for the right price one of these guys will take it off your hands.

When you say mixed brass, is it different manufacturers or different calibers?

Well I'm sure someone here would at least give you scrap prices or maybe a little more.
I would second that. Theres a lot of people who either dont like bending over, CANT bend over, and dont like paying the price of new brass. Also some people getting started might not have a surplus of brass, also some people might not have a good range that offers free brass laying around. Either way... Please dont scrap usable brass! It's a sin!!

I would second that. Theres a lot of people who either dont like bending over, CANT bend over, and dont like paying the price of new brass. Also some people getting started might not have a surplus of brass, also some people might not have a good range that offers free brass laying around. Either way... Please dont scrap usable brass! It's a sin!!
Good point. There was a gentleman here earlier who posted about deals on components. I bet he'd be interested for the right price!

OK, I will ask around when my bucket is full.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top