JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want one of those maxpedition packs.Just don't know which one yet.
And I really want to violate one to see if I would take it home
Violate too strong of a word here?
Anyway you get my drift. Who has a good selection to look at?
Or which one of y'all went out and bought a few?
Thanks

Mike

I have several gear slingers, briefcases and soft rifle cases from Maxpedition. I also have handled a bunch of their stuff at SHOT show. Every single one is of exceptional quality. I have been using them for close to 7 years now. Never ever been disappointed and I have beaten the living **** out of some of them and they look almost as new as the day I bought them.

Mods can delete the following if it violates any rules...but LA Police Gear has a 30% off Maxpedition sale going on right now (I'm not affiliated with them).

That's about what I'm thinking.I need something for some camera gear and ,of course,a carry piece. Discount up here carries them,they say,but I'm 70 miles and a ferry ride away,so wondering who has the best selection to look at.
I'm not keen on buying online then trying to return if it isn't what I thought

And J.J. ,that's what I'm afraid of,buying a bunch of them till I find the right one,lol

That's about what I'm thinking.I need something for some camera gear and ,of course,a carry piece. Discount up here carries them,they say,but I'm 70 miles and a ferry ride away,so wondering who has the best selection to look at.
I'm not keen on buying online then trying to return if it isn't what I thought

I bought a Versipack, didn't like it and sent it back no problem. Bought my current gearslinger online. I understand about wanting to get your paws on an actual item but the Maxpedition website gives you a pretty good look at them. As far as quality and innovation goes I don't think Maxpedition can be beat. Sorry can't help on where to go in your neck of the woods.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top