JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure what strectch of I205 your wanting, but The Gun Broker is a pretty good place for transfers. They are a little more expensive than if you have a buddy with an FFL, but are reasonable as far as gun shops go for transfers. Here is a link to a thread I started about this:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7882&highlight=transfer+fees

The Gun Broker is on 82nd ave, in Clackamas and they are right off I205 at the Clackamas/ Estacada exit.

Good for the buyer But the seller has to cover his behind!

all the seller needs to do is record your ID information, perhaps also haev you sign the chit with that info, and a statement that you did indeed BUY the piece from him. That way, should YOU go do something crazy and the gun is traced back to him first, he's got proof he sold it, to whom, and on what date. Keep it on file for several years (FFL Dealers have to keep their paperwork 20 years) and if an issue ever arises, seller now has proof of the sale. Big Bumbler need know nothing until he comes round to solve a problem.

private sales or trades are always best. i just did one today and It was fast and easy. He looked, he like, he like, he bought. We signed a little bill of sell and went our seperate ways. It was great.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top