JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the folks at AJPM. They have 4 locations around town.
There's also this company that buys and sells.
They also mint their own rounds and bars for sale if you like new from mint items.
AAAPM, Inc.
9908 SE Ash
Portland, OR 97216

+1 on AJPM. Their markup over spot is about the lowest around. Wherever you buy, phone ahead. As supply, demand and prices fluctuate many shops can run out of 1-ounce rounds for days or even weeks.

Craig's Rare Coins in Beaverton on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy just east of Bi Mart on Western avenue. Of the 3 shops in the Beaverton area, he usually has the best stock, as well as the best prices.

Craig is a good guy, and treats my Son with courtesy and respect, which goes a long way with me. My Son and I go to the shop multiple times a month, and never walk away empty handed. This shop is my first choice for silver bullion, eagles, maple leafs, pre 64 US silver coins, etc......

http://www.craigsrarecoinsnw.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell..............

The nice thing about collecting guns and silver, is that when your wife looks inside the gun safe, she doesn't recognize it's true value, only that it's not ready cash.

Last Edited:
20150117_155041.jpg 20150117_154152.jpg
I bought these off of Provident Metals. Takes some time to have it shipped, but they have good prices, and cool private minted coins.:cool:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads