Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best Place to Buy Ammo Cans, Seattle-Tacoma?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by dan97526, Apr 29, 2011.

1. dan97526

dan97526 Grants Pass, OR/Centralia, WA Member

I need some 30 cal and some 50 cal ammo cans. What's the best place to buy them in the Seattle-Tacoma area? I've bought them at Surplus Arms, but I thought they were a bit spendy - and I hate going in there. I recall going by Nate's a year or so ago and they had a metric s***ton of them out front, but I don't recall the prices.

Thanks,

Dan

2. Ought Six

Ought Six Snoqualmie Valley area Active Member

The WAC gunshows at the fairground in Monroe and Puyallup are your best bet. They are available at surplus stores, but you will pay a heck of a lot more for them there. The gunshows are much cheaper (and a lot more fun).

Washington Arms Collectors

3. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

I bought a couple at Sportco in Fife a couple of years ago. Prices weren't terrible and I could pick the ones I wanted. Prices may look good online but remember, you get what they ship and you have to pay freight.

4. Rammit

Rammit Bothel Member

Check craigslist or armslist, Theres usually some guys on there who buy them from the base at auction and have a TON of them in all sizes, In Co by ft carson theres a guy who has a whole warehouse full, he got them from the base and would sell them for less then 5$ if you bought a few, I think the fat 50s were like 6, paying 10$ at a surplus store just seemed stupid after that.