JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

A couple blocks from the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse. They will walk you through the paperwork. Oh yeah... and they wanted $50 less for the same silencer I priced at half a dozen other places around Portland.

I'd like to buy my first suppressor so I'm looking for a local shop that can help me through that whole process. I buy my guns online or through members here on this forum so I don't have local gun store that I frequent. Any recommendations?

Google Ortwein International.
He is a class 3 dealer licensed in OR and WA. Andrew has a great reputation.

Best,
Gary

Thanks for the replies guys. I tried Tornado Technologies because they are close (I'm in Beaverton) and I'm waiting on a call back. I'm looking for an Osprey for my HK45 so hopefully someone local can set me up with this.

You can also always purchase from an online dealer, and have a local dealer like Tornado Technologies receive the suppressor and do the transfer. Most Class III folks charge $50 per transfer, and will store the suppressor for you while your Form 4 is pending.

You can also always purchase from an online dealer, and have a local dealer like Tornado Technologies receive the suppressor and do the transfer. Most Class III folks charge $50 per transfer, and will store the suppressor for you while your Form 4 is pending.

Just got a call back from them. I'll have to compare with online pricing, didn't know I could do this. Thanks for the info!

+1 for Patrick Murphy at Oregon Research Labs in Vernonia! I bought both my cans from him, and he's gone above and beyond for me, fiddling with my host guns until they were finally right.

I call around to a few dealers to see if they have what I want in stock, and if not, I order it online and ship it to Tornado Tech. They are pretty awesome over there, and close by if you are in Beaverton/Hillsboro.

You are unlikely to find the Osprey in stock at most dealers now, but coctailer has had them before.

Keith's is a fairly stocked dealer of AAC cans (and a few others).

Thanks everyone. I decided to go with Pat at ORL. Cheapest price I could find online or local, and I can shoot it while I wait. Can't ask for more than that!

I have a question though...What are the laws regarding transport? I have a CHL but I'm obviously not going to CC (maybe people do?). Any special laws related to suppressors? I'm sure I'll learn more from Pat but thought it would t hurt to ask here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top