JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like every LGS I go to has very little for quality holsters. (Occasionally if there is a decent selection its almost always for Glocks). Seems like a well stocked store should have at least one quality holster offering for each brand of firearm, but maybe that's too much to ask.

What is the best place to go in the Portland area for hands on quality CCW holster selection?

Again for Ted Blocker holsters!

Had to have one custom made for my Shield because of the Crimsom Trace laser.

Don & Shelly are both competitive shooters and are into our sport

Sooooo happy with my all leather, silent Ted Blocker holster!

thanks for the replies. I did not know there were a couple of custom holster companies in the area, I will check those out.

I've always had to order on line, the last one I ordered from Crossbreed is super nice but took over 3 months to get (their communication on that was excellent though and so is their holster). I've since acquired a new CCW though and was hoping for some instant holster gratification. Ideally I want an IWB but at this point I'd take a good OWB if I could walk in/out of a LGS....

Ted Blocker Holsters does awesome work in leather! That said, now that I have my Bladetech all-kydex holster, I'm never going back to leather.
Thats pretty much how I feel, thanks for the Bladetech tip..... regardless it doesn't look like I'll ever get that instant holster gratification from a LGS.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top