Best Payment method for gunbrokers?

Reactions
What's the most secure payment method to receive from a buyer, when using gun auction sites such as gunbrokers.com?

Mark W.

Reactions
A credit card will give you the option of a charge back should something go very wrong. But postal money orders are also very good choices.

PDXSparky

Reactions
If you are the seller and want a secure payment, it is hard to beat a USPS money order.

If you want to accept a personal check, advise the buyer that the item will have a 10 day hold on shipping while the check clears.

jbett98

Reactions
I have read stories online about PayPal freezing accounts because of gun transactions.
Best to stick with USPS money orders.

Reactions
I can directly integrate your gunbroker or gunauction set up so that when a customer buys a firearm from you they pay right then and there. Then when you ship to the FFL you will also have a signed copy of the transaction that way. Makes it really easy and the customers we have that use it, love it.

Just an idea if you are looking for ease of use.

RVTECH

Reactions
I have read stories online about PayPal freezing accounts because of gun transactions.
So have I and it's NEVER happened to me. I have also used my 'Bill Me Later' line of credit function with the same results - no 'freezing' experienced

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom