JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Florida used to be a good license to have and I picked one up years ago, mostly to carry in Washington. However, in their never ending task to screw with gun owners Washington amended reciprocal license rules so that only actual residents of Florida CCW licenses are recognized. I let mine lapse and just went across the big creek and got my Washington license. With just Or & WA permits I can carry in every state west of the Mississippi except Colorado and Kali.

Utah - I have Utah because of WA travel
Arizona
maybe Virginia

but you have to see how these states interact with places you'll want to travel to. Some say they only honor a resident of that state.

I'd say go with Utah as it has pretty good coverage... However I don't believe they have an online course, I'd hookup a class with Shaun Curtain, NRA Inst... He teaches those classes all the time in Oregon/Wash... Look him up on the net.

I have the one from Utah so I can carry in Washington. I opted to not get Florida's CCW because I see no reason to go to the east coast.

Jack

WA non-resident is quite easy to obtain as well as minimal cost and no class required.

Handgunlaw.us provides quite the most comprehensive carry overview

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads