JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I drove by there today and noticed it was shutdown and blacked out. Looked them up on the internet and found they are no longer here (in Vancouver).

Good luck, Jon, in your future endeavors. You'll have to keep active here and let us know where in Montana you are. (I travel to/through Garrison, Missoula, Kalispell every so often and would love to swing by and check your new shop - if i am close).

From the web site:

NEW HOUR/S
Our last day is Wednesday Sept 30th and we are here appointment only, if you have any firearms here for transfers or work please email us at [email protected] to arrange pickup either with us or with another FFL. Voicemails will not be heard or returned. We will be sending everything left here over to Brass Tacks Munitions over on St. Johns in Vancouver.

Stay tuned for future contact info for the new shop in MT! Once we open we will be accepting shipments for gunsmithing!

As we celebrated 7 years of being open for business last week it is with a heavy heart that we must announce that we are closing at the end of the month. As of right now we are no longer taking any new jobs or transfers. Due to the hostile gun climate in WA state and the covid shutdown we have been forced to a state that has a more gun friendly environment and is more open from the ridiculous covid. We have sold our house and we are moving to Montana where we will set up a new shop and will continue gunsmithing. If you have a gun in the shop right now for repair it will be done before we leave or if we are unable to finish, it will be returned. If you wish to stay in contact with us for future work, we will ship, then please contact us. We want to thank you for 7 years of business and please wish us luck in our new endeavors.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top