JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im a football coach at the local highschool. i coach varsity not freshman but we stopped at a truck stop yesterday on the way to our game way out of town and the freshman were there first in the mcdonalds so i come walking in and watch very closely as there is several elderly people there probably all traveling. i come up to a damn mess ketchup on the table, napkins, drink, empty fries and burger wrapper i asked one of the kids who was sitting here, he gives me a name (freshman kid) i said send him back in here. i see the kid grab the other kid outside and the kid says back to him f*** that. so i sent the senior team captain to get him off the bus and to me asap. he comes in with an attitude i tell him to clean it up and thanks for the good rep for the school.

anyway this old man comes up to me and says young man id like to shake your hand, went on to tell me about todays youth and how he was impressed with the way i stood there for probably 10 minutes waiting for the kid to come take care of his mess and all that.

thats all i got

I was talking with a stripper the other night and noticed she had the attention span of a flea. She could only speak 5-6 words at a time or could only process the same.

Yes I find it rather irritating when I have bought them a drink and they just sit at my table texting on their phones.
I have run into a couple of girls that don't carry a phone on the floor at all, now I look for them.

But I do agree with the OP on his sentiment with the populous.
It will be very, very difficult for many to adapt in a collapse.

I shut my puter off for a week the 1st 2 days were the toughest but I got past the withdraw l actually accomplished some tasks and chores on the 3rd day went to bed at a reasonable hour, even talked to the wife in complete sentances! She left me the next day.

That's all it took?
I'm turning my computer off now!

I was talking with a stripper the other night and noticed she had the attention span of a flea. She could only speak 5-6 words at a time or could only process the same.

I realized it was because she has been raised on text and social media. Her whole life is 'Meet me there off at 2".

Now strippers are not known for their intelligence, although most dance to put themselves through college (not). Surely a 70s or 80s stripper would be able to carry on a two-sentence back and forth conversation.

Plus back those days they actually did a real strip-tease.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top