JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where do you go for inexpensive and hopefully non-corrosive 7.62x39 in Portland (preferably on the west side)?

I've just picked up a Mini-30 and I'm looking to to go outdoors to punch holes and accelerate the decomposition of some old fruit this weekend.

I'd like to find a reasonable price on at least 100 rounds locally. I wouldn't mind a larger lot if the price was right.
Yesterday at my local Bi-Mart they had Remington UMC for 7.49 per box of 20, and they only had two.

I've checked the classifieds and nobody on the board locally seems to be getting rid of anything right now. Are some of the dealers on the board sitting on boxes that didn't move at the PDX gun show? I certainly wouldn't mind supporting people that support this board.

If I'm not shooting handloads I prefer to shoot Golden Tiger in my 7.62x39 carbines. I find it hotter, cleaner and more accurate then Wolf brand. I buy it in bulk at gun shows but I can usually pick up the odd box at Fishermans in Delta Park. I'd give 'em a call to make sure they had it in stock before I made the drive.

I called Willamette Valley Firearms and will pick up a case on Saturday morning.
Thanks everyone!

Now I need a source for few hundred rounds of .38 Special...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top