JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ended up just selling my second safe to a friend so it was one less giant thing to transfer here. So probably gonna be in the market for new one sooner than later. Thanks for help.

We have a few Patriot & American Security safes in our inventory right now, located in Wilsonville.

Thank you for suggestion! I'll check them out and tell Dan when I do!
He charged me way too little to move the safe I bought from him up a flight of stairs when I moved from one house to the other.

His wife Jodi manages their shop on their property just west of St Helens area of hwy 30. They carry $ to $$$$$ safes. They are not judgy and won't talk you into anything you don't need.

Dan does the deliver and install with or without his wife Jodi. He installed my safe and drilled/bolted it to my garage slab at the first house. At the second, see above.

He charged me way too little to move the safe I bought from him up a flight of stairs when I moved from one house to the other.

His wife Jodi manages their shop on their property just west of St Helens area of hwy 30. They carry $ to $$$$$ safes. They are not judgy and won't talk you into anything you don't need.

Dan does the deliver and install with or without his wife Jodi. He installed my safe and drilled/bolted it to my garage slab at the first house. At the second, see above.
Sounds like my kind of business.

Bulldog Tuff Safes. Dan is a cool arse guy!

Yup I second bulldog tuff safes. I have bought one from him and my brother in law as well. They were great to deal with and will do so again when I need another safe

Liberty is just about keeping there show room floor full would not sale me a fat boy safe even know the guy told me that they was changing the layout style of the inside from the one I wanted to buy. Meaning they was going to replace it with the newer model. Lots that sale.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top