JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 for Bi-Mart. They never raised their prices during the big shortage of '09, they are supportive of gun rights, and they are knowledgeable/easy to deal with as well. Recently they had 200 rounds of .223/5.56 for under 60 bucks. I don't think the sale is still on, but that's a pretty good deal.

I try to support BiMart as much as possible. They have been solid with the shooting community since the 60's I know I got my first card there in 1976 and Dad had been buying his powder ball and primers there well before that. Granted they are a small dept in the store but to the best of their ability I have always thought the people there were as knowledgable as any clerk in a store selling more then just guns and ammo.

And their prices as said remained steady during the time of panic buying. They have some decent prices on ammo and have the more common ammo on sale often.

+1 for Bi-Mart. They never raised their prices during the big shortage of '09, they are supportive of gun rights, and they are knowledgeable/easy to deal with as well. Recently they had 200 rounds of .223/5.56 for under 60 bucks. I don't think the sale is still on, but that's a pretty good deal.

I agree, support the local guy. If Bi-Mart was to close up shop it would really hurt my favorite passtime :) They have the best prices around for reloading supplies, ammo and long guns.

Not to sound like a broken record: but Bi-Mart is the place to go... They have ammo sales quite often. They also have a little coupon book that sometimes has coupons for ammunition. Ammo is typically in stock! Last time I checked they had something like 8 different flavors of 22 LR and all at better prices then Wally World (except for one).

I would also try some of the local bulk ammo providers: like Oregonswamper...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top