JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just watched Dollhouse on TiVo and couldn't help but laugh when Echo was given the supressed pistol by her handler and was asked "do you know how to use this?" Her reply was hilarious.

As she's racking the slide she says, "four brothers, none of them democrats". :s0114:

(granted that's stereotypical but, it's still funny!)

Any other firearm related TV/Movie lines that stood out to anyone?? :s0155:

Boston Legal...
Denny Crane is being robbed at gun point in the parking garage...

He says as he's handing over the items to the crook:
Watch, Wallet, Gun. He then proceed to shoot the guy and call out the body parts he's hitting... "knee, right foot, left foot... thank god for guns huh Jerry!"

To funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEyNK8atSI

That's so messed up. ACLU would annihilate that "big shot" for maiming that guy. Sorry, I just don't like that actor, and I never thought he would ever been seen with a firearm.

...Yes, I know he's used some lame Star Trek weapons before. (Somebody would have cried about it if I didn't say that.)

Just watched Dollhouse on TiVo and couldn't help but laugh when Echo was given the supressed pistol by her handler and was asked "do you know how to use this?" Her reply was hilarious.

As she's racking the slide she says, "four brothers, none of them democrats". :s0114:

(granted that's stereotypical but, it's still funny!)

Any other firearm related TV/Movie lines that stod out to anyone?? :s0155:

Saw it, loved it. :s0155:

This isn't from a movie or TV but from a co-worker (another security officer).

A manager in the factory walks up to my co-worker and tells him, " I see that you are wearing safety glasses but they are too dark". My co-worker looked at the manager and said, "Sir, I need clear sight picture and centermast and I have both with these safety glasses". The manager walked away after I spit the coffee I was drinking all over the floor.

On "Diary of a Mad Black Woman", by Tyler Perry, the dialog went like this:
Myrtle: "Peace be still." That's what he said.
Madea: Well you know what, peace is always still around me 'cause...
[takes out gun]
I keeps me what they call a piece of steel. 'Long as you got a piece of steel, you gonna have peace; Load yo steel, thank you Jesus.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top