JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have carried a G19 and G26 in a BladeTech IWB for years. They are fairly comfortable, but they can leave a good impression on your hip when worn for extended periods. I finally broke down and bought a Milt Sparks VM2 (IWB) for my G30. It cost me about double of the BladeTech. It is a great holster that really distributes the weight well...

Just my 0.02.

I'm not sure which is the best, but the Kholster is what I've been using. I like all the holes that are provided for the belt clip mounts. It allows you to adjust the cant & holster depth. It's not very good lookin', but it's functional.

I ordered one of these for my g30 and love it.....
<broken link removed>

Turn around was very quick, ordered on a Tuesday and received it on a Friday.
The M-tac looks good and is very comfortable.

Blade Techs are nice affordable comfortable easy to reholster when working at the range. I believe they have a tuckable model now. I also just got a tuckable iwb different brand, and it gives you so much more flexibility than a regular non tucking IWB in terms of clothes you can wear. A regular IWB you have to leave shirt untucked, or have a jacket or a vest. If you lift your hands up in the air for any reason you have just exposed your gun. Tucking in a regular shirt over the IWB is great. You almost forget your carrying and your body language doesn't say "gun" so people have no idea, which is the whole point of concealed carry.

Google FIST Holsters. Run by an ex-NYC copper who knows his stuff. I chose the super-thin Kydex tuckable, which you can wear as an IWB or a tuckable. Very strong and light, the brilliant design does not use belt straps, but an inverse belt hook that leaves little showing, and no retention strap is needed on the gun. Instead the triggerguard is grasped snugly by a pair of "dimples" in the holster material, kept safely clear of the trigger. You must order by gun model number, as each holster is specific to one gun. Not cheap, but really good holster..........................elsullo :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top