Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BEST IWB for Glock 19?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by stonedkirby, Oct 2, 2009.

1. stonedkirby

stonedkirby WA (Clark/Cowlitz) Member

Just curious cause my lil lady is just hanging in my Waist band ( no mag ) and its super uncomfortable. thanks

2. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

I have an IWB I picked up at the WAC show from bladetech. Works pretty well for me. Not very expensive either.

3. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I have carried a G19 and G26 in a BladeTech IWB for years. They are fairly comfortable, but they can leave a good impression on your hip when worn for extended periods. I finally broke down and bought a Milt Sparks VM2 (IWB) for my G30. It cost me about double of the BladeTech. It is a great holster that really distributes the weight well...

Just my 0.02.

4. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

I'm not sure which is the best, but the Kholster is what I've been using. I like all the holes that are provided for the belt clip mounts. It allows you to adjust the cant & holster depth. It's not very good lookin', but it's functional.

5. doug

doug Tacoma Member

For my G19 I use a crossbreed supertuck, comfy, not too expensive and quick shipping.
    www.crossbreedholsters.com
    Although I like the supertuck, if I did it over, I would get the VM2 or similar from www.TTgunleather.com

my .02 cents worth......

6. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I have heard nothing but good stuff about the crossbreed supertuck.

7. VWTim

VWTim Corvallis, OR Member

Comptac CTAC's are pretty good and available. But the most comfortable IWB I've ever found is a Milt Sparks VM2.

8. stonedkirby

stonedkirby WA (Clark/Cowlitz) Member

im looking forward to getting a Supertuck :). The kholster seems ok but i cant get over how ugly it is...i mean i like functional but style is also good :D

9. bt97006

bt97006 Aloha Member

10. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

Blade Techs are nice affordable comfortable easy to reholster when working at the range. I believe they have a tuckable model now. I also just got a tuckable iwb different brand, and it gives you so much more flexibility than a regular non tucking IWB in terms of clothes you can wear. A regular IWB you have to leave shirt untucked, or have a jacket or a vest. If you lift your hands up in the air for any reason you have just exposed your gun. Tucking in a regular shirt over the IWB is great. You almost forget your carrying and your body language doesn't say "gun" so people have no idea, which is the whole point of concealed carry.

11. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

Had good success with a Supertuck for my G19, but also really like UBG holsters. Their Canute has a VMII style and spectacular quality for less money and less wait.

http://www.ubgholsters.com/iwb.htm

12. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

The VM2 for sure. If you decide to go with it I have one for sale in the classified section.

13. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

Google FIST Holsters. Run by an ex-NYC copper who knows his stuff. I chose the super-thin Kydex tuckable, which you can wear as an IWB or a tuckable. Very strong and light, the brilliant design does not use belt straps, but an inverse belt hook that leaves little showing, and no retention strap is needed on the gun. Instead the triggerguard is grasped snugly by a pair of "dimples" in the holster material, kept safely clear of the trigger. You must order by gun model number, as each holster is specific to one gun. Not cheap, but really good holster..........................elsullo :thumbup: