JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
got my c&r license and ordered 5 91/30s for 64.85 each from sog with free shipping in january. they all showed up with beautiful bores. sold three and kept the best two, so I think I paid about 30 bucks each

Centerfire Systems had deal to buy 2 Mosin Nagant M44 for $150 with free shipping. One was a pretty standard gun, which i sold for $80.

The other, though, was a laminate stock, fully blued, with a geat bore. So it only cost me $70. Love that gun!
m44-dig.jpg

Guess it seems like a common answer, but I'd also have to say Mosin M44. At a price of $89, it's the least expensive gun I've ever bought, but it's in really nice shape, with a flawless bore, and is a ton of fun to shoot.

I am a sucker for inexpensive guns. Not cheap, I hate those, some of my former ones are now resting at the bottom of the ocean. I love surplus rifles, mosins, sks, yugo ect. My last best purcase was a marlin795 22 cal. $120 with a 25 dollar rebate. I am amazed how good it shoots. What is your last best deal?

where did u get that for 120? im looking for one in that price but best ive seen is 135 or so with rebate

1941 Tula SVT-40 for $250.

Bought a few months ago here at a local shop in PDX. Im pretty sure they just looked up "Tokarev" online and prices like the TT-33.

Usually I would have said something but they had "just bought it from a customer this morning" so they obviously only gave the dude like $100. I didn't feel too terrible.

Well I don't know if this falls into your category of cheapest/best buy or not, but I would have to say the three my cousin gave me back in 2001. They were a post 64 Winchester model 70 7mm magnum, an Astra .32 acp which belonged to my grandfather, and the cherry on top of the chocolate sundae, a Smith & Wesson Registered magnum. The R/M could be worth a lot of money.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top