JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a sucker for inexpensive guns. Not cheap, I hate those, some of my former ones are now resting at the bottom of the ocean. I love surplus rifles, mosins, sks, yugo ect. My last best purcase was a marlin795 22 cal. $120 with a 25 dollar rebate. I am amazed how good it shoots. What is your last best deal?

Last Edited:
Not my last best deal, but one of my favorites... In the early nineties I bought a Browning Buckmark .22 pistol for $150 from a gun shop in California. I've spent more trigger time on this gun than any other. Rarely a problem, nothing I couldn't bang out myself. Now, I probably have about 15k rounds through it. Accurate as heck, fun to shoot, cheap... what's not to like?

I haven't fired the M44 yet, but I can tell that it will be a lot easier to see the target. I ordered the AK rear sight for my AK and installed it yesterday. I am hoping to take them out this weekend if the weather holds up.

Good stuff. I am also hoping for good weather so I can try out my new M44. Cheers.

I got a Savage Mark 2, wood stock 22 rifle for $140 on Black Friday last year. It has become my favorite 100 yard rifle and seems to shoot better than 2moa groups all day as long as the wind is under 10mph, given some decent brick ammo. I can shoot it all day, it never overheats, it never complains, and is happy with $20 brick ammo.

Winchester 1892 made in 1894. It is a .44-40 saddle ring carbine. I like it just because it is 116 years old and I can still take it out and shoot it if I want. It is actually the oldest gun in my collection. I sell, trade and buy new ones but this one has been with me for over 15 years so that says something. Its not really collectible because it had been refinished and the blueing is pretty much gone but I like its character and what it might have been through... :)
View attachment 206410

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads