JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tactical Response Tested, James Yeager approved? :D Maybe it's a decoy - bad guy thinks you're giving him a gun. He doesn't know it's unloaded. He reaches to get it, you draw your real carry gun and blast him. It's a way to throw down a throw down piece without your finger prints on it.

Police are using these on the Ghettoe now to help plant firearms on criminals without the need to touch the guns.

My wife actually showed me this a while ago, and asked if I was interested in it as a stocking stuffer. I told her "thanks love, but I will send you some links for things that I will actually use".

This is MY favorite holster.

It is wallet holster by BRAIDS HOLSTERS and you can find on-line and on eBay. I have one for my Taurus TCP and one for my S&W Shield, both with CT lasers. Looks like a wallet in your pocket and shows no imprint. Just grab it and slide it in your pocket like a wallet when going out the door. Very comfortable to wear. Can't feel it at all when sitting in a chair or in the car. It also unsnaps for a pocket holster. Makes it really EZ to carry all the time. I love it and I don't leave home without it!

Larry

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads