JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently moved from a house to a townhome with a common wall. When I lived with common walled neighbors a long time ago I used Glaser 9mm Safety Slugs but I don't think they make them anymore. I have found very little information on home defense rounds other than for a shotgun. All I could come up with were Sig 90 gr. frags. as far as over-penetration goes. Does anyone have info on better ammo for home defense without over-penetration in a handgun that would work?

Over penetration is not the problem, missing the part of the body that is less likely to have a through shot is.

Use the 3 top rounds and you'll be good to go;

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber

Over penetration is not the problem, missing the part of the body that is less likely to have a through shot is.

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber
Thank you you those are great personal defense rounds and I use the federal sometimes in my CCW. The new technology on the frags. is amazing. I hit what I aim at I just don't want to take a neighbor out. guess I'll buy a shotgun

Last Edited:

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber
Don't miss.

Great video in 2014 here's another one https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=e3767da8629189e644f0d303fdf92dfb&action=view

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads