JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently moved from a house to a townhome with a common wall. When I lived with common walled neighbors a long time ago I used Glaser 9mm Safety Slugs but I don't think they make them anymore. I have found very little information on home defense rounds other than for a shotgun. All I could come up with were Sig 90 gr. frags. as far as over-penetration goes. Does anyone have info on better ammo for home defense without over-penetration in a handgun that would work?

Over penetration is not the problem, missing the part of the body that is less likely to have a through shot is.

Use the 3 top rounds and you'll be good to go;

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber

Over penetration is not the problem, missing the part of the body that is less likely to have a through shot is.

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber
Thank you you those are great personal defense rounds and I use the federal sometimes in my CCW. The new technology on the frags. is amazing. I hit what I aim at I just don't want to take a neighbor out. guess I'll buy a shotgun

Last Edited:

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber

Federal HST
Winchester Ranger T
Remington Golden Saber
Don't miss.

Great video in 2014 here's another one https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=e3767da8629189e644f0d303fdf92dfb&action=view

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads