Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best Guns and Gear stores in or near Seattle?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by emanon, Aug 24, 2009.

1. emanon

emanon SE Portland, Oregon Member

Hello

It looks like I may soon be heading up to the the Puget Sound and will have some free time to wander about. I'd appreciate your suggestions on the best places to have a look at cool gun, surplus and survival gear in or near Seattle.
    Actually I can probably stop off anywhere along I-5 between Portland and Seattle too if there are any shops worth having a look at. And if you have tips on other worthwhile things to do and see please let me know.

Thanks!:)

2. oldkim

oldkim Kent, WA New Member

So for what you want. First stop by Wades in Bellevue (just east of Seattle about 25 minutes on I-90).

Wade's Indoor Shooting Range and Gunstore.
    Has a good collection of guns, silencers and "black guns" and a very good indoor range.

Survival Arms is near Wade's (just half a mile or so). It's a smaller shop but more focused on what you are looking for. Mostly more survival gear.

In all there are about a dozen gun shops within a 60 mile radius of Seattle.

Some others I will mention are:
    Kirkland Discount Guns
    Ben's Loan and Gun Store - Renton
    Federal Way Discount Guns - Federal Way
    Bullseye Indoor Range - Tacoma (right next to the Tacoma Dome)
    The Marksman - Tacoma

This is all I can think of at the top of my head. Good luck and have fun.

3. emanon

emanon SE Portland, Oregon Member

Thanks for the reply! :) I look forward to checking out as many of those places as possible.

4. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

And since you'll be driving right by you might as well stop in at the Lacey Cabelas. :thumbup:

5. bshnt2015

bshnt2015 CA & WA Member

West Coast Armory over in Issaquah has the newest toys, gears and gadgets.

6. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

I second the Federal Way Discount Guns, cheapest place I've found for guns.

7. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

I completely forgot about them! Definitely had good prices when I got my SKS from them almost 20 years ago.

8. benriquez19

benriquez19 Auburn W.A. Member

Bullseye shooters supply
    414 A Puyallup Ave.
    Tacoma, WA 98421

(253) 572 - 6417

is huge for guns and gear they also sell Kramer holsters and other items that most stores don't carry

9. ConnorMacLeod

ConnorMacLeod Snohomish County, WA New Member

What you all think about the new West Coast Armory in Bellevue? It's been there for a couple years now I guess but I really like the range there. Clean and modern. The folks there are pretty cool. The shop has a decent selection but the rental selection is kind of small.

There is a new small shop in Monroe which has pretty good prices but the selection is pretty small. There is also a new shop in Snohomish which I stopped in briefly. It is even smaller than the shop in Monroe.

http://www.epicfirearms.com/
    TDR Firearms