JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello

It looks like I may soon be heading up to the the Puget Sound and will have some free time to wander about. I'd appreciate your suggestions on the best places to have a look at cool gun, surplus and survival gear in or near Seattle.
Actually I can probably stop off anywhere along I-5 between Portland and Seattle too if there are any shops worth having a look at. And if you have tips on other worthwhile things to do and see please let me know.

Thanks!:)

So for what you want. First stop by Wades in Bellevue (just east of Seattle about 25 minutes on I-90).

Wade's Indoor Shooting Range and Gunstore.
Has a good collection of guns, silencers and "black guns" and a very good indoor range.

Survival Arms is near Wade's (just half a mile or so). It's a smaller shop but more focused on what you are looking for. Mostly more survival gear.

In all there are about a dozen gun shops within a 60 mile radius of Seattle.

Some others I will mention are:
Kirkland Discount Guns
Ben's Loan and Gun Store - Renton
Federal Way Discount Guns - Federal Way
Bullseye Indoor Range - Tacoma (right next to the Tacoma Dome)
The Marksman - Tacoma

This is all I can think of at the top of my head. Good luck and have fun.

What you all think about the new West Coast Armory in Bellevue? It's been there for a couple years now I guess but I really like the range there. Clean and modern. The folks there are pretty cool. The shop has a decent selection but the rental selection is kind of small.

There is a new small shop in Monroe which has pretty good prices but the selection is pretty small. There is also a new shop in Snohomish which I stopped in briefly. It is even smaller than the shop in Monroe.

http://www.epicfirearms.com/
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top